Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Instructional Designer/Graphic Designer
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-07043
- Partner with the Learning team, key business stakeholders and subject-matter-experts (SME) on the analysis, design, development and measurement of training or instructional materials for our Client.
- Validate design scope and requirements for new projects and make recommendations on learning modalities utilizing knowledge of the business and instructional methodologies.
- Follow industry standard (ADDIE) or comparable instructional design practices in the creation of all content and materials.
- Develop conceptual design documents, detailed design documents, storyboards, project plans, timelines, and issue/resolution logs.
- Consult with SMEs and other key partners to create instructor led, self-directed, and/or online instructional content that effectively engages the learner. Own the design and production of all training and eLearning content.
- Engage power users, SMEs, and facilitators for end user testing; incorporate feedback.
- Partner with Training Coordinators as needed on LMS registration, course administration, and logistics, etc. Manage published files hosted on the LMS.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Instructional Technology, Instructional Systems Design, or related field required.
- A minimum of five years of experience designing and developing blended learning solutions (i.e. instructor led, eLearning, etc.) in a corporate setting.
- Master's degree in Instructional Technology, Instructional Systems Design, HR or related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a matrix organization taking direction and support from multiple organizations and levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple demands and customer needs using a variety of methods and best practices while incorporating customer feedback.
- Proven experience using traditional authoring and development tools such as Articulate, Captivate and HTML5. Photo, audio and video editing skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
Our client is a leading Automation Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.