Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Project Manager
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 18-56396
- Manage scope, requirements, timeline, cost, quality, human resources, communications and integration
- Identify and manage risks / issues and development of mitigation plans
- Lead meetings for status reporting, scheduling, requirements, resource assignments and deliverables
- Maintain document control and track project activities and team communications
- Prepare project reports and dashboards as required by the management team
- Ensure project repository is built and maintained
- Develop and review project status with project team and create weekly reports
- Manage outsourced teams (off-site) including vendor engagements
- Develop and publish communications to project teams, management and project stakeholders
- Provide guidance on process and deliverables to the project team
- Lead project teams in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes
- Extensive experience with project management and all phases of the project lifecycle
- Working knowledge of standard waterfall and agile (SCRUM) methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a project manager, handling multiple medium to large projects concurrently.
- Possess good problem solving and resolution skills and a high level of analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills; effective team player and leader.
- Strong project planning skills using appropriate PM tools: MS Project, MS Office, etc.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Facilitate cross-functional, intra-department, and inter-department communications and cooperation.
- Understands Business and System Requirements as they map to a traceability matrix
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to facilitate large meetings with all management levels in attendance
- Ability to take ownership of issues to resolution.
- Ability to influence others to move to a common goal.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Project Management or related field, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Management Certification.
- Experience with MS Project Server (PWA) or enterprise resource and portfolio tool
- Experience with MS SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Client Service Manager and/or ServiceNow
- Knowledge of Client ALM – Quality Center
- Ability to mentor others.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.