Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 06+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Smyrna, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 18-55396
- PeopleSoft 9.1/9.2 - 2+ years (need 4+ total PeopleSoft experience)
- Oracle Knowledge.
- UNIX Knowledge.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Participate in the ongoing support and maintenance of the PeopleSoft Financials package.
- Design and implement system modifications and interfaces using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, and SQL/SQR.
- Apply and log application and PeopleTools upgrades to the system.
- Design and create reports using BI Publisher, nVision and SQR.
- Maintain the operational integrity of a production environment while applying application changes and upgrades.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Good communications skills.
- In depth knowledge of PeopleTools – Including App Engine and PeopleCode
- In depth knowledge of SQR.
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher.
- Working knowledge of Component Interface.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Ability and desire to write specifications using pre-written templates.
- Ability to record and log all modifications performed to the PeopleSoft system.
- Ability to work unsupervised on projects of medium duration.
- Ability to test for, diagnose and fix bugs.
- Ability to interview internal customers and define requirements.
- Ability to render accurate estimates.
- Ability to produce results within project deadlines.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience programming PeopleSoft financials.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a technical field.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Full life cycle development including design, development, implementation, documentation, training, and on-going support.
- Experience using Oracle and Linux/Unix.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.