Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Analyst
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 06+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Alpharetta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 18-53073
- Preparation of test plans and test cases.
- reparation of test data, i.e. - selecting the appropriate test claim(s) and corresponding transactions.
- Verification / validation test results.
- Monitoring / tracking of test cases / test scenarios/defects/resolutions utilizing QC.
- Document issues and risks.
- Effectively manage time in order to successfully meet set targets & handle multiple priorities simultaneously to ensure follow-through to completion.
- Effectively communicate, partner and interact with peers, Supervisors, Associate Directors, and other members of senior leadership.
- Environment is fast-paced.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Applying strong knowledge of processes and procedures.
- Ability to develop ideas or recommendations that may have an impact on existing or future systems/applications, products, services or procedures and business processes.
- This position requires a high level of flexibility.
- Interfacing with multiple project teams / workgroups to ensure all inclusive testing of processes, procedures and operations.
- Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and Marketing to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test the quality of software products.
- Assemble and build software projects and installation packages.
- Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed.
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is meaningful and correct.
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software defects.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent education/training/experience.
- Hands on experience of reporting tools / reports testing - QC, Sharepoint , JIRA.
- Experience of UNIX servers - full awareness of OS and variety of commands, ability to read and test UNIX shell scripts.
- Hands on experience with PL/SQL, XML, and debugging of logs.
- Strong hands on experience using the UNIX commands for debugging the logs in VI editor.
- Mobile Application testing is a plus.
- Big Data / Data Grid testing is a plus.
- Telecoms business knowledge - Mobile application Testing is a plus.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.