Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAP Technical Consultant
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-24160
- Design the dimensional data model for the Data Lake, EDW and MDM solutions. Ensure reuse of the conform dimensions and promote the use of common data objects.
- Work with regional data owners and Functional design teams to define strategy and acquire the technical and functional knowledge from regional data managers to create consolidated data model
- Understand source system data models, profile source data and find any potential gaps between business requirements in the source data.
- Develop a business definitions driven wide metadata repository
- Creates semantically rich logical data models (non-relational/No SQL) that define the Business data requirements and are independent of any technology solution (i.e. DBMS.)
- Manage the life cycle of the data model from requirements to design to implementation to maintenance.
- Use a data model repository, such as ModelMart, and drive the team to use the same for keeping master models repository.
- Work with the ETL and MDM teams to ensure correct implementation of the data models, data quality and validation rules.
- Collaborate with architects and data owners to define efficient ETL and MDM strategy utilizing Informatica capabilities
- 7+ years IT experience with 5+ years of direct experience of using erwin data modeler or equivalent technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years direct experience utilizing Informatica MDM, BDM, DQ and other Informatica suite of products.
- At least 2 end to end implementation project experience
- Experience in creating business metadata repository and data catalog, using ERWin and creating ERD, and designing and working with complex data models
- Experience with at least 2 database architectures such as SQL Server, Oracle, or SQL Server
- Must be an analytical thinker who can translate business rules for information / data content needs into high performance data models.
- Thorough understanding of SQL, Stored procedures, shell scripting, XML, ETL, SOA, REST and Web Services technologies.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and professional skills
- Deep knowledge of dimensional, transactional and operational modeling
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.