Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Java Developer
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 6+ Months Contract to Permanent opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA.
Job ID: 18-40312
- 10+ years of experience in addressing large scale requirements by J2EE based design, development, implementation & support of large scale secure software products, projects with object oriented design and implementing design by proven design patterns.
- Modelling different business domains and its relationship.
- UML representation of the design.
- Sequence diagrams for different cases.
- Flow charts & class diagrams
- Entity relationship
- Experience in analyzing situation errors, tasking, take action and verify results.
- Adhering to Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Modelling business objects based on Use cases and Domain models.
- Core java fundamentals & J2EE implementations in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Automated unit tests.
- JVM tuning for optimized performance.
- Solid experience in using relational databases like DB2 & Oracle.
- SOAP & REST web services using JSON & XML.
- Interoperability with different in house and third party products.
- Designing API and integration with other products.
- Integrated development environments like Eclipse.
- J2EE application servers like WebLogic or JBoss.
- Java authentication & authorization.
- Excellent documentation, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and work with various UML artifacts such has Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams.
- Design core java platform classes including the Java collection framework, iteration, sorting, enumeration & annotation classes.
- Detailed understanding of Java fundamentals like multi-threading, thread ctrol, thread pools and thread pool executors.
- In depth understanding of JEE Framework including Enterprise Java Beans, Java Messaging Service encompassing both point to point messaging and publish and subscribe models.
- Design XML and JSON schemas.
- Understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns and any associated Messaging Bus Technologies
- Experience in database persistence frameworks like Hibernate & JPA as well as the ability to use direct SQL as necessary
- Effective database connection handling in J2EE application servers.
- Build tools Ant & Gradle.
- Build tools like Maven.
- Source control systems like Client, SVN & GIT
- IBM MQ.
- NoSQL databases.
- Mobile application servers like IBM Mobile First and associated technologies like Apache Cordova.
- MVC architecture with application frameworks like JSF and SpringMVC framework.
- Front end java scripts based frameworks like EXTJS and front end development approaches based on AJAX & Web sockets.
- Security products like Layer 7.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automation using products like Jenkins and SonarQube.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.