Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Program Manager
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-27090
- Responsible for delivering high-profile programs of work, typically global in scope with large budgets, establishing and maintaining the correct structures to control and monitor the business deliverables as an influential partner to the business.
- Responsible for health of the Program/Product portfolio related to budget, capability pipeline, solution inventory, and strategic alignment with Business and IT.
- Leads one or more product/project teams as part of the product portfolio/program; allocating and monitoring tasks, motivating staff and appraising individual performance.
- Aggregates individual product team status into program-level risks, assumptions and interdependencies.
- Reports on overall delivery status to program leadership and various stakeholders.
- Coordinates resolution of internal and external dependencies across the product teams.
- Works with product owners to plan program-level release schedule against delivery.
- Influences senior business leaders to define and agree on a program management framework, including creation and composition of the steering group or committee, identification of sponsors/stakeholders.
- Manages expectations of program stakeholders, including business and IT program sponsors.
- Ensures realistic estimates of costs, schedule, scope and resource requirements are agreed and carries out the monitoring of product/project teams against these criteria, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Ensures that a change control procedure is in place, and is used to assess the effect of changes to the projects on costs, schedule, scope and resource needs and reports these to project sponsors.
- Plans, directs, coordinates, monitors, and reports on vendor activities related to the product/project teams, from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Leads and participates in all vendor RFPs and negotiations partnering with the K-C Procurement team.
- Ensure appropriate ITS stage-gate methodology steps are taken in the program, and remain compliant with audit and security requirements as applicable.
- Influences Business and IT decisions to appropriately balance global standard solutions that meet local business needs.
- Assure proper quality standards are maintained during execution and delivery of capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of relevant experience with demonstrated skills in the core competencies
- Demonstrated success as a project manager for large IT projects in complex, matrix, multi-national corporate environments, executing across multiple time-zones and cultures
- Is familiar with a range of analysis, modelling and design methods; has broad current knowledge of IT standards, applications and trends.
- Can facilitate the analysis of business processes, and articulate potential changes to business processes in a lucid and cogent manner, both orally and in writing
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (or equivalent) is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in SAP Pricing and Vistex (Pricing and Billbacks) is required.
- DIGITAL CORE - Continuous Learning (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Digital Workplace (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Enterprise Agile (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Enterprise Automation (Basic)
- DIGITAL CORE - Outcomes (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Business Acumen (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Change Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Benefits/Business Case Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Financial Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Investment Prioritization (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - IT Governance (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Product Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Program and Project Management (In-Depth)
- FUNCTIONAL - Stakeholder Relationship Management (Working)
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.