Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Manager
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-06534
Key Responsibilities/ Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Managed Security Services, Enhanced Protection Option, Layer 2 Switch
- PM Responsibilities: Create and manage project plan; responsible for budget forecasting and actuals; facilitate meetings across business and technology; etc.
- Managed Security Services: Comprehensive Unified Threat Management (UTM) – monitoring, detection and remediation – for business networks. Strategy is to resell a 3rd party SIEM vendor platform and services. Includes Managed Firewall and Endpoint Protection (anti-virus).
- Helps any size business manage Risk, Revenue, Reputation and Regulatory compliance by correlating network logs in a dashboard for situational awareness of threats and intrusions.
- Provides asset inventory, security audit, best practices, network hardening and remote remediation.
- Managed firewall (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet and CheckPoint) and Endpoint Protection for Windows/Linux servers, PCs and smartphone devices.
- Enhanced Protection Option: Standardized, enhanced protection option (EPO) for fiber based services; likely to include redundant CPE and redundant path options.
- May include LTE backup via SD-WAN as well for HFC deployments.
- CPE – Layer 2 Switch Alignment: Align/consolidate Layer 2 Ethernet Switch CPE across voice and data product lines to select a common platform for Managed Services, IPC, and CBSS.
- Current voice switches are EOL. Drive cost savings and operational simplicity through reducing lineup of L2 switches to meet needs across CB Product portfolio.
Our client is a leading Automotive Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.