Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 6+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Duluth, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 18-11260
- Administer and manage SharePoint Online environments, including governance, security, monitoring, and reporting.
- Maintain and support elated SharePoint-dependent features and apps.
- Monitor site growth and manage according to Microsoft recommended configuration.
- Perform regular permissions audits and implement necessary corrections to align with best practices and updated Active Directory configuration.
- Collaborate with IT team members to plan and create SharePoint Online including migration of InfoPath/SP Designer forms and workflows.
- Configure and manage all service applications including Search, Managed Metadata, User Profile Synchronization, etc.
- Manage and support site creation, web parts, and workflows.
- Design and implement SharePoint catalog site collections for Application Marketplace and other projects.
- Write and execute PowerShell scripts to perform functions such as reporting and SharePoint administration.
- Assign proper permission levels for all users of the site as well as configuring anonymous access if required.
- Identify opportunities and recommend products and solutions to improve the security, reliability and efficiency of the SharePoint infrastructure.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of SharePoint policy and procedure documentation.
- Adhere to policies and guidelines such as best practices, technical standards, security, and IT Change Management procedures.
- A minimum 3+ years' experience with SharePoint administration, developing SharePoint solutions and providing support at the enterprise level.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online technologies and infrastructure services.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Experience with SharePoint Online migration and Active Directory experience.
- Customer-service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of technical and non-technical users, managers, and executive leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and to work effectively on a team, as well as independently, with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadlines. Possess and employ effective project management and change management skills.
- Able to translate business requirements into workable solutions and solve potentially complex problems.
- MCSE: SharePoint or MCSD: SharePoint Applications certification preferred.
- Experience with Sharegate, Angular JS, Nintex Forms and Workflow, InfoPath 2013, and SharePoint Designer 2013 a plus.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.