Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
at Remington Hotels
The Housekeeping Floor Supervisor is responsible for inspecting andsupervising the Housekeeping staff and ensuring all guest rooms and publicareas are cleaned and maintained at the level which meets or exceeds companystandards.
- Prepare schedules for the staff and complete the work distribution report, ensuring all sections are covered.
- Thoroughly inspect guest rooms and public areas daily to ensure they are cleaned according to company standards.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, maintaining positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction in each interaction.
- Train and supervise all new associates and provide on-going training for current staff.
- Check for early make-ups, special requests and VIPs.
- Maintain proper written records for lost and found.
- Run a departure report and recheck all rooms showing up in your assigned section.
- Write up work orders for all repairs and immediately report any broken door locks or safety hazards to management for immediate attention.
- Call in ready rooms to Housekeeping Department; enter room status in housekeeping computer.
- Provide assistance to Housekeeping management by supervising the Housekeeping staff.
- Work in a cooperative and friendly manner with fellow associates.
- Practice a culture of guest service in all you do; promote courtesy, good will and a positive attitude in each and every encounter.
- Perform any reasonable request as assigned or directed by management.
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- Regular attendance according to established guidelines
- May be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property
- Focus and maintain attention to tasks, and complete work assignments on time despite frequent interruptions
- Use arithmetic for accurately completing reports and scheduling
- Understand and efficiently operate computer
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with staff and maintain staff and guest confidentiality at all times
- Stand and walk for varying lengths of time, often long periods of time
- Twist, bend, reach, handle, feel, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning requirements
- Visually inspect rooms for cleanliness and immediately report guest belongings that have been left behind
- Lift approximately twenty-five (25) pounds of equipment or supplies, using safe lifting techniques
- Push heavy carts, approximately one hundred (100) pounds
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, using written communication skills to mark completed rooms on daily paperwork
- Grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, pulling, pushing, listening and hearing ability and visual ability
This jobdescription is not an exhaustive list of all job functions that are required ofan employee in this position. Therefore,other duties may be asked of an employee in this position from time to time.