Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Allgood Pest Solutions
- Technical Services
- Posting Type
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Allgood is a brand of Rentokil Steritech. Rentokil North America is the parent company of Rentokil Steritech providing innovative pest control services to residential and commercial customers in the U.S. and Canada. The company also operates Ambius, the world’s leading interior landscaping company, and Steritech, a market leader in food safety and operational excellence assessment programs. Rentokil North America is a division of Rentokil Initial plc, a leading business services company, operating globally in more than 65 countries.
Rentokil Steritech is the third largest pest control company in North America. We offer local expertise and innovative solutions to help solve and prevent pest issues. Our expertly trained teams of specialists focus on a partnership with our clients to ensure the highest quality treatment and removal solutions.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Coaching/mentoring and career advancement opportunities
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do our Wildlife Specialist do?
- Performs exclusion services and animal removal for residential and commercial customers which includes inspections, trapping, baiting, light carpentry work, and working at roof top levels
- Inspect properties for wildlife and rodent damage and make recommendations on solutions to remedy the problem
- Build internal and external relationships
- Operate and maintain service vehicle and equipment
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
- Ability to carry at least 50 pounds
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Ability to work at roof-top levels and in crawl spaces
Additional Qualifications – Preferred
- 6 months related exclusion experience and ability to set live traps
- Previous ladder and/ or harness work experience
- Have a good understanding of different construction types
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: