Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
- # of Openings
- Job Level
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assitant for the Atlanta, Georgia office.
The Administrative Assistant in our Atlanta office will provide support to the Transportation-Infrastructure and Aviation Practices, including managing all front desk activity and providing administrative support to the Accounting, HR, IT, and other support functions. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be very organized, customer service focused, and detail-oriented.
- Greets guests, signs in guests, and distributes guest access badges when applicable
- Manages switchboard, including answering incoming calls, transferring to appropriate associates, screening calls, taking and relaying messages, and maintaining updated lists of associates and extensions
- Receives deliveries and assists with the outgoing shipments
- Performs secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties for one or more individuals, including data entry, filing, sorting/distribution of mail, travel arrangements, and expense reports
- Manages Associate Vehicle Rental, including updating logbook, assisting with vehicle and key return, coordinating the request and the return of vehicles with rental vendors
- Sends out company emails and notifications as requested
- Assist managers with preparation and execution of contract documents, coordinating with legal for approval and executing documents with the client and sub-consultants
- Coordinate requests through building management and facilities manager
- Orders office supplies and consistently maintains adequate levels of supplies in office equipment
- Assists in the coordination of meetings and office events
- Assists in preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Prepares and coordinates meetings and training sessions, including room reservations and meeting invitations in Outlook, ordering meals for meetings as requested and setting up / breaking down of conference rooms
- Other tasks and projects as requested
- High school diploma required; Associates degree preferred
- 10+ years of administrative support in a professional office setting; College or other applicable advanced training may substitute for experience
- A/E/C industry experience preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with multi-line phone systems
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Professional demeanor with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.