Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Accounts Sales Coordinator
at Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Ritchie Bros. is a global leader in asset management and disposition, selling billions of dollars of heavy equipment each year. We help thousands of people around the world appraise, sell, inspect, buy, refurbish, ship and finance heavy equipment every month. Join a growing global company that offers endless career and learning opportunities with a work culture like no other.
We're looking for Strategic Accounts Sales Coordinator in Newnan, Georgia.
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we've proven this throughout our 55 years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here's how:
- Base salary OT
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- 401(K) and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match.
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
In this role you'll:
- Work alongside the Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) to ensure that all consignments are signed (authorized for sale), advertised, delivered in a timely manner, sold and proceeds are reconciled and remitted to the consignor.
- Monitor the delivery of equipment and titles (thus communicate directly with the customer regarding equipment not in yard); monitoring and administrating accurate commission rates.
- Draft new Annual Contracts, Purchase Contracts & Exhibit A's, ensure all documents are signed and distributed to sale sites, and ensure equipment is advertised properly.
- Appraisals, including write-ups, on site appraisals (on occasion), and coordinating pictures with descriptions.
- Manage and maintain all customer accounts from pre-sale preparation to post sale reporting, handling any and all customer inquiries relating to all facets of their auction participation and sale of their equipment.
- Front line contact person for all accounts either by phone, email, or fax with immediate response to new consignments or status inquiries, providing the highest level of customer service to the companies largest customers.
- Act as liaison with all RBA sale site personnel (Customer Service Manager, Equipment Customer Service Manager, Yard Manager, Regional Operations Manager, and Regional Sales Manager) and internal departments (Burnaby & Lincoln) for all contract deals with Strategic Accounts customers.
- Coordinate transportation requests from customers with RBA sale site personnel, confirm pickup, delivery and inform customer of status.
- Document and track all Strategic Account consignor assets delivered to all RBA sale sites, proof all contracts, confirming accuracy of description, serial numbers and VIN's.
- Process all work orders for SAMs and customers that include shoot numbers and recommendations for repair and refurbishing, also obtaining approval from customers and forwarding to sale site personnel.
- Work with customers to ensure viable titles are received and distribute titles to sale sites.
- Provide post sale data to all Strategic Account customers within 24 hours of a sale, reconcile post sale proceeds and provide customers with an itemized settlement report within 7 – 14 days after each sale.
- Prepare internal reports for the SAMs and DM of Strategic Accounts, monthly, quarterly and annually, verify SAMs contract allocation for each sale and quarterly.
- Prepare and mail Marketing packages to prospective customers.
- Coordinate re-consignment of unsold equipment and collapses with customers.
- Provide weekly email calendar to customers of current sale dates and brochure deadlines.
- Assist preparation of trade shows and industry events and outings (golf tournaments, charity auctions, etc.), coordinate booth, marketing materials, staffing.
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
Here's what you bring:
- Bachelors degree and/or three (3) years relevant work experience
- At least one year of inside sales experience and/or customer service experience with high profile, high volume accounts
- Above average understanding of the auction business
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Personal Integrity
- Energetic, bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated and displays a positive approach
- Possess the highest degree of customer focus and have a proven track record of delivering exemplary customer service
- Possess knowledge of heavy equipment or has an interest in learning
- Strong administrative and above-average organizational skill
- Strong relationship-builder, with both internal and external customers
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively while working in a high volume, high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Work well with other team members regarding all facets of job responsibilities
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, Salesforce and AS400 and can quickly learn new systems
- Assertive but diplomatic
- A solid work ethic without compromising your ability to have fun on the job
- Strong customer relation skills and professional demeanor
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Aptitude toward career growth and promotion to Program Manager (PM).
- Overnight travel will be required up to 10% of the time
To get an idea of what our auctions are like, you can check out some auction videos on YouTube right here: http://bit.ly/KKL9Fz
Please apply early so that you don't miss out on this opportunity. This posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls please.