Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Urban Entomologist
at Rollins, inc.
Ready for your next challenge?
We are seeking leadership to join the Rollins Technical Services team!
Our National Urban Entomologist (Technical Services Manager) would be knowledgeable about standard practices across the industry as well as current and future technologies. Candidate should be highly organized, possess excellent writing and speaking skills and be comfortable interacting with field technicians, customers and senior company personnel. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with strategic business decision processes including market and cost analyses as well as profitability models.
Rollins, Inc., a global consumer and commercial service company. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
- Assists Operations in achieving customer satisfaction, revenue and profit goals in all areas including residential, termite, commercial and national accounts
- Closely interacts with internal and external customers at all levels from the technician, to homeowners, to senior leaders of national and multi-national companies
- Prepares, reviews and approves pest management scopes of service, for current and potential national accounts
- Implements new technologies, provides media broadcasts, field and face-to-face training to both Rollins employees and customers and represents Rollins and its Brands in the media and at other public engagements
- Assists in ensuring company-wide compliance with local, state and Federal laws and regulations
- Works in conjunction with the National Accounts team, senior technical staff and field personnel to continually improve customer service and retention and enhance overall customer satisfaction
- Assists in identifying, evaluating and optimizing equipment, chemistries, technologies and services for use in the field
- Assists Operations in developing and maintaining good relationships with state regulators
Voted Top Workplaces three years in a row by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
- Board Certified Entomologist (BCE) designation required or must be achieved within one year of employment.
- Other credentials such as Georgia pesticide applicator licensure, if not held, will be required after employment.
- We require a good driving record, the ability to pass a drug test and background check.
- Candidates must also have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations.
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
Salary: $75K commensurate with experience and education