Rooms To Go Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front End Developer in Atlanta, Georgia at Rooms To Go
at Rooms To Go Inc
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3S2Z16VLQPGL0N4YB3
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be able to derive and understand overall design and architecture of the Frontend systems
- Conduct brainstorm sessions to discuss and understand the business requirements and provide technical solutions
- Build and optimize web pages for speed and responsiveness.
- Provide the best user experience when loading and presenting tons of data asynchronously.
- Translation of designer mockups and wireframes into frontend code.
- Collaborate with backend developers, web designers to improve usability of the site.
- Construct your designs to be pixel perfect, while pushing the envelope with the latest coding trends, tricks, subtle animations, etc.
- Train and mentor other engineers on team
- Responsive Web Design
- Experience working with
- Experience with npm
- One or more CSS Frameworks (SASS)
- Gulp or Grunt
- RESTful Web Services
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of SEO principles and adhering to standards
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in computer sciences or related field required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a related role