Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Admin Support, Clerical & Service Coordinators
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
The purpose of the role is to provide HR and administrative support to the Human Resources Team and serve as a liaison between HR management and different business units/departments. Also to ensure there is a local compliance to policies, guidelines & HR practices.
- High School Degree or its equivalent required
- 3 Years of experience in a similar HR Role
- Knowledge of Human Resources strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to work with little supervision
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices and customer and team focus
- Capable to multi-tasking, highly organized, excellent time-management skills
- Strict adherence to confidentiality with high ethical standards
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & Access
- Familiarity with HR Systems (SAP, Virtual Edge)
- Flexibility to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Support Ryder's Human Resources Department with a variety of tasks, projects, corporate events, employee's activities and day to day routine assignments
- Work closely with other departments (Benefits, Compensation, HR Service Center, Talent Management, D& I, OD, HRIS among others) to efficiently be a resource to respond employee's questions and/or issues
- Thinks independently and collaborates in the execution/organization of HQ events and activities (teambuilding, Bring Our Daughter and Sons to Work Day, etc)
- Coordinates and executes new hire on-boarding & post-boarding processes for our headquarter employees which includes but are not limited to: (New Hire orientation/tour, I-9 forms, handbook & policy updates, update organizational charts, on-boarding binder, creation/maintenance of file)
- Collaborates with the tracking of exempt and non-exempt requisitions and is a liaison between the hiring manager and recruiter throughout the hiring process from beginning to end
- Coordinates the development and delivery of open requisitions
- Coordinates & drives the FMLA process in conjunction with STD, LTD, worker's compensation (documentation coordination, update spreadsheets, communication with hiring manager and follow up to ensure profiles or any changes in the system are accurately and entered in a timely manner)
- Maintains and updates the department Knowledge Base (Shared Drive) to ensure there is a logical order of all HR related documents in addition to update and create forms as necessary
- Run and create Ad-Hoc HR reports (turnover, attrition, etc). Creates PowerPoint presentation and other reports as needed for the department.
- Process departmental expense reports, make travel arrangements etc.
- Order supplies, business cards and any other departmental purchases
- Ensure all Bulletin Boards are updated with Federal/State/EEO required posters. Supports the HR team in special projects and/or assignments
- Accurately process HR entry transactions (profiles) including new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, equity, etc.
- Provide information and support the gathering of data for third party unemployment claim management
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.