Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at salesforce.com, inc.
Are you technical? Are you looking for something more than a typical developer role? Are you intrigued by the ins and outs of different businesses, industries, and new web technologies? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider this unique role. The Demo Engineer works in a dynamic team environment with Solution Engineers to develop unique solutions for new and existing customers. In this hands-on role, you'll become an expert on Salesforce Cloud applications, the App Cloud platform, and learn how to position the product in a sales environment. Consider this your introduction to the sales organization, spend some time learning, and be on your way to an exciting career at Salesforce.
- Work with a variety of Solution Engineers (pre-sales consultants) across North America to:
- Understand customer goals and challenges
- Create innovative and intelligent solutions in the cloud for the web and mobile devices
- Able to build solutions using Salesforce platform declarative code in short timelines
- Position Salesforce as the ideal product to solve the customers' challenges and achieve their goals
- Become an expert on the Salesforce platform
- Develop demonstration preparation skills and basic presentation skills
- BS in CS/SE/EE/IS/MIS or related work experience
- Consulting experience required
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Knowledge of Cloud applications/platforms, relational databases, web, and mobile technologies
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Salesforce platform declarative development experience
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.