Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP or SVP of Product Management- Pardot
at salesforce.com, inc.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Pardot is B2B Marketing automation on the Worlds #1 CRM. Pardot provides a full solution that helps marketers create meaningful connections, generate more pipeline, and empower sales to close more deals.
Pardot is seeking a dynamic leader to guide our world class product management team. This leader will have a proven track record of building and nurturing a customer and team focused culture, delivering market leading products and evangelizing our industry leading solutions to audiences large and small. This individual will be instrumental in guiding the future of Pardot and our B2B Marketing portfolio, helping our customers become wildly successful on the Salesforce platform.
As head of product, you will be one of the public faces of Pardot and help shape, direct and execute our product vision. You will be challenged to blend customer-centric principles with industry-changing innovation. You will partner with product and engineering leaders and customer facing teams to create experiences that reinforce the Salesforce brand by delighting our customers.
- Develop and foster a world class product management team with a customer and team focused culture
- Create and deliver the Pardot/B2B Marketing product roadmap driving critical capabilities from concept to customer.
- Own the product lifecycle: Identify market need, develop product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Serve as a product evangelist, internally and externally, with marketing, sales, customers and partners.
- Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community and social media.
- Translate customer requirements and use cases into functional designs. Lead a team of product managers, designers, developers, quality engineers, and technical writers to build new features in an agile development methodology.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5+ years as VP/SVP of Product Management or applicable experience
- Equivalent of 10+ years of product management or similar experience
- Experience managing product management teams
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
- Experience building AI or data science based-based products
- Experience in martech with a focus on B2B marketing including ABM
- Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies is a huge plus
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.