Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Partner Experience Manager - Southeast
at ScanSource, Inc.
An Entrepreneur Magazine winner of the " Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award", located in the Northern CA, is looking for a Partner Experience Manager that can hit the ground running in a fun, competitive, fast-paced environment with room to grow and expand. Atlanta, Charlotte, and other Southeastern locations considered.
We're looking for someone PASSIONATE about their work and the impact they're having on the world. If you appreciate recognition for your contribution, this is the place for you.
You'll be working with a 20 year old technology company and will be involved with every facet of helping more than 2000 entrepreneurs and companies (our customers) around the US.
1. In region senior, experienced person supporting our Partners in specific markets.
2. Teamed with regional sales channel manager in providing an excellent experience to our Partners.
3. Provides a first point of contact for our top producing Partners with overall accountability for the Partners satisfaction related to Partner Support activities.
4. Manage day-to-day workload balance across the regions and engage Partner Support team for assistance when needed.
5. Responsible for training and assisting Partner Support Representatives on day to day responsibilities.
6. Provides both on site and web ex on-boardings of new Partners by providing training
7. Attend in-region events.
8. Visit Partners offices and assist with training our Partners back office team.
9. Manages all escalations for Partners in their region.
10. Maintains information updates on supplier products and promotions and makes recommendations to Partners on what supplier and/or products to use for their smaller opportunities.
11. Mastered the art of verbal, non-verbal and written communication, both internally and externally. For example, demonstrating sense of urgency, delivering bad news, calm under pressure, portraying sense of ownership.
12. Provides high-level sales support information to Partners by responding to their questions and performing the liaison role between the suppliers and the Partner in solving their issues. Provides information on supplier processes, products and promotions as well as prioritize Partner issues and continue to clear problem backlog.
13. Successfully performs daily job responsibilities with minimal support or direction from management.
14. Quote Process -- gathers supplier pricing and presents the pricing to the Partner in a pricing comparison template.
15. Assists Partners in submitting completed orders by providing them with required forms, answering questions regarding forms and order processes, and confirming the accuracy of the completed paperwork prior to sending. Monitors and assists with problem resolution during order provisioning.
16. Receive training on supplier products, processes, and issue problem solving. Provide training to Partners and newer team members.
17. Attend Company and team meetings as well as onsite and offsite supplier trainings and events.
18. Provides back-up support to peers in Partner Support department that are out or unable to cover their workload.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
1. College degree or equivalent work experience.
2. Minimum 10 years of project management, customer service experience.
3. Minimum 7 years of specific telecom experience.
4. Lead or supervisory experience.
5. Superior proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Must have the ability to learn supplier specific systems and industry specific software programs.
6. Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
7. Experience with indirect channel sales organizations.
8. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer.