Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Sales Engineer, Schneider-Electric Field Devices & SCADA Telemetry
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Product Sales Engineer will work closely with the District Sales Manager to promote the Field Device & SCADA & Telemetry growth in south east and report directly to the District Sales Manager. The Field Device & SCADA & Telemetry PSC will be responsible for support the Channel Partners in south east and providing technical application knowledge to our clients. The total Sales plan would be identified so that we can track the success & results.
Products: The complete Foxboro Field Devices & SCADA Telemetry product portfolio
Job Essential Functions :
• Leverage technical knowledge and skills to identify opportunities• Utilize product and application knowledge to create solutions that exactly meet the customers' needs
• Advise sales of key product differentiation to include in sales tactics to win business
• Coordinate deal crafting and positioning with District Sales Managers and Partners
• Assist District Sales Managers and Partners technically qualify opportunities
• 3 – 5 years of complex, solution selling sales experience in targeted industry.
• Strong technical knowledge: Process instrumentation and process applications
• Industrial client base: Power, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petro-Chemical, large scale Industrial Plants.
• Knowledgeable of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications
• Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
• Experience in business transformation solutions
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.