Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales Representative - Atlanta, GA
SnapAV is seeking an experienced sales professional to fill the position of Territory Sales Representative in various markets across the United States. This position will report to the Business Development Manager and will be responsible for expanding sales with existing customers as well as creating new opportunities within the assigned territory. This individual will work effectively with internal support departments such as customer care and marketing. The TSR (Territory Sales Representative) will continuously expand customer understanding and use SnapAV product solutions and capabilities to grow revenue.
- Identify and develop new prospects, generate product interest and expand category penetration of existing customer base
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and business leaders
- Strong sales characteristics and skills, including: qualifying skills, overcoming objections and obstacles to a sale, and asking for the business
- Sell an evolving and expanding lineup of products
- Effective internal communication regarding customers, products and services to maximize sales growth opportunity
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction, build and maintain customer relationships and follow up with company resources to make sure after sales support is received
- Ability to remain professional and focused throughout conflict resolution
- Capable of multi-tasking and self-managing day-to-day scheduling
- 3+ years’ experience in territory sales
- 3+ years’ experience in custom AV/electronics
- Demonstrated track record of proven business results
- Problem-solver with strong client/executive relationship management abilities
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions based on thorough research and analysis
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
- Active and clean driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous knowledge of control systems
- Located in the Atlanta, GA Area
SnapAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.