Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SolTech, Inc.
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision 21 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Software Solutions at SOLTECH
The Software Solutions team at SOLTECH works with clients at every stage of the software process, from discovery to design, to full implementation of high caliber software products. We're a collaborative team, so if learning from others is your jam, we're here to help you grow in your career. SOLTECH is committed to the success of our team's constant learning and we want smart, hungry engineers to join us. We work with clients of all sizes, and we take great pride in contributing to technology that helps improve the world around us. Our team is small but mighty, which means you sit amongst experts in the industry, yet maintain the opportunity to create serious impact on a team.
About the Role
- Expert proficiency in the .NET framework and associated technologies
- Expert proficiency in C#, and you have deployed multiple .NET applications in your career
- Professional experience with .NET Core
- Professional experience with Cloud services (infrastructure support, deployments, development)
- Proficiency with Entity Framework and RESTful Web Services
- Experience with the Code First process, as well as code migrations
- Extensive SQL Server experience
- Professional proficiency with continuous integration and automated deployments (such as Jenkins)
- Proficiency with either Angular or React
- At least 5 years of experience as a professional software developer
- High familiarity and experience with the full cycle of software development
- Self-starter eager to learn new technologies; you don't have to be asked to learn something new, you're always researching opportunities to grow and improve your skillset
- Exposure to a consultancy environment: you've worked with clients and understand the relationship value with clients
- As a senior member of an engineering team, you embrace mentorship and eagerly guide engineers of varied skillsets as a subject matter expert in the .NET space
- Bonus points: you have experience with Postgres, MongoDB, and Cloud DBS
- We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time
About our Team and Environment
We hire hard-working, entrepreneurial people, and believe in empowering them to do great work – we welcome creative thinkers that will raise their hands when a great idea crosses their mind, or when they feel strongly about an alternative opinion (with all due respect!). We hire personable, creative thinkers and proactive problem solvers.
Our Buckhead, Atlanta office was built out just over two years ago, and we’re proud of the modern environment we’ve created for our team – an open floor plan means high opportunity for collaboration for our team, and offices are available for those roles that require more privacy in their work. You’ll never be left at the office with hunger pangs, because we keep our two kitchens stocked with refreshments and snacks to keep our amazing talent satiated! Round out the office with panoramic views that stretch from Buckhead to Downtown to Stone Mountain, we have the most impressive views in town and know you’ll love them, too.
We try to pull away from the computer as a team, too, with bi-weekly soft-skill development gatherings, group lunch crews, lunch-and-learns, and a dedicated culture-creator on the team to make sure we’re constantly nurturing our talent development. Join the SOLTECH team and you’re in for an awesome journey of contributing to an established firm with a creative energy for growth.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story/.