Southwest Key Programs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FFT Functional Family Therapist
at Southwest Key Programs
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Licensed Clinical
The Functional Family Therapist is responsible for providing, at minimum, weekly one-hour, home-based family therapy sessions to clients. The Functional Family Therapist must maintain a flexible work schedule that may include working hours other than regular work schedule and evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Carry caseload as assigned.
- Provide home-based functional family therapy to families.
- Actively participate as part of the therapy team.
- Participate in on going FFT training and consultation
- Assist families by actively referring them to appropriate services and supports.
- Assist families with both clinical and concrete services.
- Perform basic accountability tasks related to the job, which include compiling and maintain all necessary records.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, marriage and family therapy, social work or other relevant human service profession with two (2) years’ experience in children and family services .
- Licensed or license eligible in respective field (to include, but not limited to: LPC, LCSW, LMFT).
- Certified in or recent experience with Functional Family Therapy.
- Ability and willingness to work with families in their own homes
- Flexibility to work when families are available.
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong clinical skills
- Ability to adapt and individualize program interventions to utilize family strengths and skills.
- Skill in handling multiple tasks and meeting multiple deadlines.
- Ability to remain flexible and work with multiple and changing priorities when necessary.
- Valid Driver’s License, maintain current insurance and registration and clear driving record.
- Clear result from a criminal background check by the Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice.
- Clear drug screen results from the organization’s designated medical facility.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Previous FFT experience
- Previous Court experience
Must be able to obtain First Aid Certification (CPR). Must be able to verify client’s whereabouts by driving, sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time. Daily use of various office equipment. Bending, stooping, climbing up stairs and lifting up to 15 lbs. required to complete daily tasks.
This is a program which requires daily contact with clients in their homes, and other community based settings at varying hours of the day including evening and night hours. Remote work (personal home office) setting is required to be provided by staff at their own expense. Staff must be able to maintain confidentiality of client records in their home office and must be able to participate in confidential conversations in this work environment. Work environment must be conducive to productivity and confidentiality with limited distractions. Work environment must be able to be monitored by supervisor periodically to ensure appropriate confidentiality of client records and work products. Work shifts are subject to change. Staff will be required to maintain their personal vehicle in good working order and may require extended periods of time in an automobile. Exposed to prevalent weather conditions.