State of Georgia
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Clinician
at State of Georgia
Job Reference #: HEA046S
- Provides Open Access Triage Screening & Assessments to existing and walk-in clients during office hours M-F 10:00am-6:30pm . Conducts Intake/ Biopsychosocial assessments for those requesting services & who meet eligibility criteria for MH/SA services.
- Provides Initial Diagnosis (DSM-5); works with client to prepare treatment plan based on assessment for, diagnosis, identified strengths, needs, preferences and resources to develop appropriate goals & objectives. Provides re-authorizations/updates as needed via state CONNECT system
- Provides Crisis Intervention services: assesses level of risk &develops safety plan, Suicide Risk Assessment; refers client to appropriate level of care. Completes and submits requests for authorization required by client's payer source or insurance plan. If needed, initiates and submits 1013 and facilitates transfer to inpatient setting
- Completes all documentation within 24 hrs (agency policy) and meets quarterly quality measures
Master's degree in a related area from an accredited college or university AND eligibility to be licensed.
- MUST have Georgia License as LCSW or LPC
- At least ONE YEAR experience working with MH/SA clients completing Assessments, Crisis Interventions. Diagnosing, Treatment Plans
- Experience with CareLogic or other EMR
- MUST be comfortable and proficient with collaborative and concurrent documentation
- Experience in trauma-informed care, or trauma interventions and skills
- *Spanish speaking is a BIG plus (but not required)