State of Georgia
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Rehabilitation Counselor-DeKalb
at State of Georgia
- Bachelor's degree in a human service field, counseling or special education `and 2 years of related experience working directly with individuals with disabilities. (Note: Completion of Master's degree in a human service field, counseling, or special education or closely related field will count as one year of experience.? Also, the successful completion of a counselor internship will count as one year of experience.)?
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience about disability programs and policies to include vocational rehabilitation, special education, career and technical education and career pathways.
- Demonstrated ability to train and present to stakeholders at various levels
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Current certification as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
For updates on your application please log into your account via?Team Georgia Careers.
Master's degree in education, counseling, rehabilitation counseling, or a closely related field from an accredited college or university AND One year of professional experience in social work, counseling or equivalent areas OR Bachelor's degree in rehabilitation counseling, social work, or a closely related behavioral or social science field from an accredited college or university AND Two years of related experience OR One year of experience at the lower level Rehabilitation Counselor 2 (SSP061) or position equivalent. Note: Some positions may require specialized certification.