State of Georgia
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GA Safety Fire Commissioner - Experienced Building Code and Compliance Inspector (Southeast)
at State of Georgia
2. Candidates must possess a reliable personal vehicle; AND
3. Minimum of two (2) years "relative" experience inspecting and enforcing codes for buildings, facilities, etc., according to county, state and national guidelines, laws and regulations. Specifically, certified as a GFSTC Fire Inspector I; AND
4. NFPA, CFI Certified Fire Inspector I.
Please Note: "Other" fire service experience possessed without these Building Code Inspector job specific requirements will not satisfy this job's minimum entry requirements.
1. A professional resume; OR
2. A state of Georgia Standard Application (Please click here to download, complete and upload the application to your applicant profile); AND
3. All relevant certificate/awards you have acquired during your relevant work history.
Human Resources will individually review every applicant's submission for compliance of ALL required documents. Applicants who do not include ALL required documents will not be eligible for consideration for the position and will not advance to the next phase.
High school diploma or GED AND One year of experience OR One year of experience at the lower level Hlth & Safety Inspector 1 (RCT030) or position equivalent.
JOB SPECIFIC PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: