State of Georgia
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Health Aide (FST) - 3rd Shift - (DBHDD Columbus, Ga)
at State of Georgia
West Central Georgia Regional Hospital in Columbus, Ga. is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Health Aide (Forensic Service Technician)
Work Schedule: 3rd Shift (11:00 pm – 7:30 am)
• Provides training to individuals in a variety of areas depending upon the individual's needs.
• Completes required documentation in the individual's and unit records.
• Observes and maintains an awareness of individuals' behavior and physical whereabouts to ensure their security and safety.
• Transports/accompanies individuals to appointments and activities in various locations and off campus visits.
• Participates in providing for a safe, secure, clean and attractive environment for individuals, visitors, and staff.
• Provides assistance to other staff when admitting and orienting new individuals to units.
• Conducts activities for recreation and socialization
• Provides clients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed
• Assist with identifying individuals in medication line
• Assist with lab draws and the collecting of bodily fluid specimens
• Conducts environment rounds
• Participates in interdisciplinary treatment team
• Participates in crisis de-escalation
• Serves on hospital-wide committees
• Group facilitation
All Health Aides may be subject to HOLD-OVERS. A hold-over is the potential for an employee to need to remain on staff outside of his/her assigned shift to ensure core staffing requirements are maintained. This could potentially mean that an employee could be asked to work an additional eight hour shift on top of their regularly scheduled eight hours.
Due to the high volume of applications/resumes received, we are unable to provide the status on each applicant by phone or email. Please be assured that your application/resume will be evaluated and we will contact you if you are selected for an interview or we need further clarification or information.
**We reserve the right to remove postings at any time.
FOR THIS TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT, STATE LAW REQUIRES A NATIONAL AND STATE BACKGROUND CHECK AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT.