Any givenposition will close when we determine an adequate candidate pool has beenreceived.
Due tothe high volume of resumes/applications received, we are unable to provide thestatus on each applicant by phone or email. However, please be assured thatyour resume/application will be evaluated and we will contact you if you areselected for an interview or we need further clarification/information.
Nurses interested in Hourly/PRNwork must be willing to work between 16 - 29 hours each week and must be ableto work a minimum of one (1) weekend a month.
This is an hourly position with no benefits associated.
- Assess client health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled clients. May advise clients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Administers prescribed medications or starts intravenous fluids, and notes times and amounts on clients' charts.
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate client care plans. Maintains accurate, detailed reports and client records.
- Modifies client treatment plans as indicated by clients' responses and conditions.
- Monitors all aspects of client care, including diet and physical activity.
- Monitors, records and reports symptoms and changes in clients' conditions.
- Observes nurses and visits clients to ensure that proper nursing care is provided.
- Prepares clients for, and assists with, examinations and treatments.
- Prepares rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensures that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Provides education to client and family.
- Provides health care, first aid, immunizations and assistance in convalescence and rehabilitation
*FOR THIS TYPE OFEMPLOYMENT, STATE LAW REQUIRES A NATIONAL AND STATE BACKGROUND CHECK AS ACONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT *