State of Georgia
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training & Dev Spec 2
at State of Georgia
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and DevelopmentalDisabilities (DBHDD), is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Trainingand Development Specialist at Georgia Regional Hospital –Atlanta, located in Decatur, GA.
JobResponsibilities& Performance Standards:
- Assesses training/development needs
- Delivers basic core training
- Develops lesson plans and reviews instructional materials for established courses
- Establishes and implements procedures for evaluating training courses/curriculum in assigned subject area(s)
- Keeps up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books and magazine articles
- Maintains training files/records and administers appropriate examinations and certification processes/requirements as dictated by subject/course matter
- Organizes and develops, or obtains, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials
- Presents information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role-playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures
- Schedules classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors
Due tothe volume of resumes/applications received, we are unable to provideinformation on application status by phone or email. Please be assuredthat your resume/application will be evaluated and we will contact you if weneed clarification or additional information. Only thoseapplicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the hiring agency.
This position is subject to close at any timeonce a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified.
FOR THIS TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT, STATE LAW REQUIRES A NATIONAL AND STATE BACKGROUND CHECK AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT.
High school diploma or GED AND Two years of experience providing educational, training or instructional services in functional area.