Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RDC-Hourly Positions – Atlanta, GA
Safely moves and stacks materials in and about the warehouse, staging area, trailers, etc. May also involve use of bar code readers, computer terminals or other electronic devices to track product. Reviews equipment maintenance checklist daily and reports any malfunctions. Maintains required repair records. Potential to move to other departments if the employee shows advanced knowledge and skill.
• Able to exert in excess of 100 lbs of force occasionally, and /or in excess of 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 lbs. of force constantly.
• Able to occasionally lift 35-50 lbs. from floor to waist; lift 50-80 lbs from waist to shoulders; and push / pull up to 100 lbs.
• Able to frequently carry in excess of 50 lbs.
• Able to reach forward, laterally and occasionally over the shoulders.
• Able to occasionally grasp with moderate force.
• Able to rotate to other work in the zone, department or any part of Distribution as required.
• Must be organized and capable of planning routes to maximize efficiency and prevent delays.
High school diploma or equivalent may be required.
Tuition Reimbursement benefit is available to college students.