SunTrust Banks, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Anticipatory Hire Universal Banker FT (40 Hours) - Forsyth County Area
at SunTrust Banks, inc.
Handle a variety of tasks and priorities during the course of a business day; deliver leading service, perform routine client maintenance requests, problem resolution and basic sales functions as well as basic teller transactions. Commit to advancing knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve personal and business clients. Contribute to meeting and exceeding client service and branch sales goals by offering and selling products and services and developing, expanding and retaining relationships. Consistently follows defined procedures for bank operations and client service behaviors that contribute to delivering an extraordinary client interaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of non-SunTrust experience including some or all of the following: service, sales, cash handling or payment transaction experience.
- Knowledge and/or skills related to the financial services industry.
- Math and numeric sequencing aptitude.
- Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines.
- Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
- College level courses.
- Prior experience in a comparable position at a financial services company.
- Demonstrates ability to interact confidently with clients.
- Ability to identify, evaluate and resolve client financial needs.
- Cash handling and/or payment transaction experience in a medium to high volume environment with established processing procedures and controls.