Surgical Information Systems, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Support Analyst
at Surgical Information Systems, LLC
Since 1996, Surgical Information Systems (“SIS”) has been dedicated to providing surgical care providers with the solutions and services they need to deliver improved operational, financial, and clinical outcomes. Focused exclusively on perioperative IT, SIS serves over 2900 facilities across the United States and Canada.
The SIS product suite is built specifically for the perioperative environment and includes hospital and ASC-focused solutions covering perioperative Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), ASC business management, and business intelligence and analytics solutions. SIS’ AmkaiCharts™ solution, is the No. 1 ranked outpatient EMR. Services, including revenue cycle management and ASC advisory services, complement SIS’ software solutions.
For more information, visit SISFirst.com.
SIS, the SIS logo, and Surgical Information Systems are trademarks of Surgical Information Systems, LLC. AmkaiSolutions, AmkaiCharts, AmkaiOffice, and AmkaiAnalytics are trademarks of Amkai LLC. AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource are trademarks of Source Medical. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owner.
 Black Book Research Rankings – April, 2017 http://www.blackbookmarketresearch.com/ambulatory-alternate-site-ehr/ and “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Vendors Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR Vendors,” May 2016.
This position is responsible for assisting the Client Base by providing technical support on the solution via telephone and email. This position requires managing a variety of assignments throughout the life-cycle of a client’s engagement with the Company including assisting on implementations, go-lives, post go-live, and after-hours technical support. Must be able to diagnose and communicate to clients about requirements and deliverables for successful issue resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage client questions and concerns through a ticketing system from creation to completion.
- Follow established policies and procedures to assist clients most effectively.
- Provide clear and concise communications, both verbally and written, to clients.
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot cases by searching for solutions and providing education as well as issue resolution.
- Set realistic expectations with clients on timeline and budget for issue resolution.
- Identify possible issues with systems and present opportunities for the solutions to be improved or for the services for billable work.
- Assist in the creation of Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs) for Support team.
- Maintain detailed records on client work including communication transactions, problems, remedial actions taken, and issue resolution.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve issues or to provide technical assistance and support to a group of remotely based clients.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of computers and electronics in order to understand how to diagnose and assess software solutions.
- Knowledge of customer service in order to best serve clients with a primary objective of ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Skill in active listening in order to accurately diagnose client issues.
- Skill in time management in order to effectively manage more than one ongoing project.
- Skill in instructing in order to teach others how to do things.
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral, written, and typed mediums.
- Ability to reason deductively by applying general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Ability to speak clearly and to understand speech in order to assist clients over the phone.
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or likely to go wrong in order to anticipate problems.
- Experience with medical billing, coding, A/R and/or collections is a plus
Surgical Information Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V/SO are encouraged to apply.
At this time we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates