Surgical Information Systems, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Project Manager
at Surgical Information Systems, LLC
Since 1996, Surgical Information Systems (“SIS”) has been dedicated to providing surgical care providers with the solutions and services they need to deliver improved operational, financial, and clinical outcomes. Focused exclusively on perioperative IT, SIS serves over 2900 facilities across the United States and Canada.
The SIS product suite is built specifically for the perioperative environment and includes hospital and ASC-focused solutions covering perioperative Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), ASC business management, and business intelligence and analytics solutions. SIS’ AmkaiCharts™ solution, is the No. 1 ranked outpatient EMR. Services, including revenue cycle management and ASC advisory services, complement SIS’ software solutions.
For more information, visit SISFirst.com.
SIS, the SIS logo, and Surgical Information Systems are trademarks of Surgical Information Systems, LLC. AmkaiSolutions, AmkaiCharts, AmkaiOffice, and AmkaiAnalytics are trademarks of Amkai LLC. AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource are trademarks of Source Medical. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owner.
 Black Book Research Rankings – April, 2017 http://www.blackbookmarketresearch.com/ambulatory-alternate-site-ehr/ and “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Vendors Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR Vendors,” May 2016.
The Assistant Project Manager is the direct source for success on the implementation of SIS software solutions at client sites. This role manages multiple projects from initiation to post go-live support including project plan creation, leadership of the project resources, managing the timeline, milestones, deliverables, and budget, and ensuring an overall successful implementation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine project requirements while establishing a partnership with the client to ensure successful implementation for the project team, both on the client side and on the company side.
- Review and discuss implementation methodology with the client team in order to set expectation, deliverables, and artifacts.
- Create, update, and maintain the project plan book in electronic format to update project progression.
- Close-out project plan book upon the completion of the project in order to transition to the support team.
- Identify possible risks with contingency plans throughout the project lifecycle and act as the primary point for issue resolution.
- Review the project plan on a continual basis to ensure the timeline, scope of work, and budget stay on track per the contracted agreement with the client.
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly status meetings to include necessary resources, minutes, and assignments of deliverables with follow-up dates.
- Monitor the completion status of assigned deliverables within the project team.
- Communicate project progression to management including metrics such as ahead of schedule, delays, or no issues.
- Close out project upon transition to SIS Support and provide management with the overall project summary with items completed correctly, items completed incorrectly, and ways to improve for the next project level.
- Keep record of the client’s satisfaction level throughout the project.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of healthcare informatics and the perioperative environment.
- Skill in communicating very effectively, both verbal and written, in order to set clear expectations on project deliverables and to drive the project progression to completion on time and within budget.
- Skill in facilitating team meetings and driving deliverables.
- Skill in software implementation project management in the healthcare or clinical area.
- Ability to collaborate with team members to drive projects.
- Ability to focus on customer satisfaction throughout the entire project lifecycle to ensure future use of SIS as well as recommendations throughout the clinical arena.
- Ability to think analytically and devise reports as well as be able to provide project performance metrics to appropriate levels of management.
We believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
At this time we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates