Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Scheduler - 2nd Shift
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 04709
The Production Planner willprovide support for the Planning Department in order to maintain productioncapabilities as well as meeting service and working capital goals set by thecompany.
MAJOR TASKS,RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- MaintainItem level inventory
- Analyzeand predict scheduling needs
- Allocateraw materials to production orders
- Analyzesales, quality and production data to continually look for improvementopportunities in processes and procedures.
- Buildand maintain relationships with Production Managers and Customer Service
- Workingknowledge of AS400 operation and systems
- MicrosoftOffice Skills required
- Workwith cross functional teams to support daily activities and projects
- Experiencewith Planning and Production Control relevant to the Carpet industry
- Workingknowledge of basic supply chain strategies such as Safety Stock, EOQ and ABCanalysis
- Five yearsof Production Planning, Buying or Supply Chain Management Experience
- PatternCarpet Manufacturing Experience Preferred.
- BachelorsDegree in a related field is a plus.
- APICSCertification such as CPIM or CSCP is a plus.