The American Red Cross
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Donor Scheduler -Apheresis Telerecruiter l
at The American Red Cross
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
Are you seeking an opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want to have an impact in your community, across the country, and around the world? If your answer is “yes”, then we invite you to become a Platelet Donor Scheduler the American Red Cross!
We are seeking a customer-focused, outgoing and compassionate individual to contact blood donors and schedule appointments in our fast-paced environment. Platelet Donor Schedulers follow scripting and have excellent attention to detail. As a Platelet Donor Scheduler, you can play a direct role in our life-saving mission, ensuring that others continue to receive the gift of life!
To learn more about this role, watch this short video:
Platelet Donor Scheduler & (including Site Coordinator) - Responsibilities
• Schedule prospective blood donors from a variety of sources by phoning individuals to make donation appointments
• Contact active or former blood donors to increase both the frequency of their donations and the number of donors at chapter offices or blood drives, to meet our collection goals
• Coordinate reminder calls, follow-ups, log-in of data and maintenance of records
• Follow a process and appropriate scripting for conducting a call with a donor, to ensure a consistent donor experience.
• Take care of your team members – show up for every shift and give 100% while you’re there
• Contribute to a friendly and fun environment. Team up with your co-workers to keep our donors coming back again and again
• Interact in a positive, proactive and customer-focused manner with both internal and external customers, demonstrating care and compassion at all times
The aforementioned responsibilities of the Platelet Donor Scheduler describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list.
Hours: Mon 9-6 pm, Tues-Wed 10-7 pm, Thurs 10-6:30 pm, Friday and Saturday OFF, Sunday 10-2:30 pm ,
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
At the American Red Cross, you will enjoy a collaborative work culture committed to the diversity of our people, programs, and services. We need people who want to contribute their individual talents to help their neighbors locally, across the country, and around the world. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, if you share our passion for helping people, join us in for a rewarding and challenging career opportunity that support our mission.