The Cog Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Sales Manager, Atlanta, GA
at The Cog Group
Job DescriptionOur client is seeking a District Sales Manager to implement National and District sales strategies throughout the region with channel customers through store execution, selling events, new product introductions, product training workshops, end-user demonstrations. This role may be based in the Atlanta, GA area.
Our client offers a broad range of professional grade anchoring tools and fasteners for numerous construction applications. Our products include wood to wood fastening systems, structural wood fasteners, concrete anchoring systems , underlayment screws, self-drilling screws and drywall anchoring systems. Our client excels in meeting the growing demands from Pro end-users for high-quality home improvement and construction fastening products. Our products are trusted by industry professionals and each brand is the market leader in its respective category in terms of quality, performance and ease of use.
Our client offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Develop selling relationships with the Channel as well as end customers
- Plan and execute demonstrations to promote products to the Channel and Channel end customers
- Analyze territory and product lines to maximize sales opportunities
- Identify and implement sales programs through new product/promotions to increase overall product line profitability
- Implement new product introductions at the Channel customers
- Plan and execute Channel district/local training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of sales experience required; experience with Home Centers and/or contractors preferred
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Training experience preferred
- Experience identifying and implementing sales programs preferred
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Most time will be spent in an office or retail environment. Occasionally the employee may be required to spend time in manufacturing and construction sites. Certain personal protective equipment is required when in the manufacturing areas and construction sites.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral visions, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel.