The Cog Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Key Account Manager, Norcross, GA
at The Cog Group
OmniMax International, Inc. is an international building products company manufacturing aluminum, steel, vinyl and copper products. OmniMax services markets including: architectural, commercial, residential, post frame, recreational vehicles & transportation. Under the direction of the National Account Manager, this role will assist with the day to day operations of our Independent and National Account Business Team
- Assist in the development of sales strategies, programs and plans for existing and potential business to achieve sales volume & EBITA.
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and present them as appropriate to management.
- Responsible for effectively communicating cross-functionally internally and with customers
- Maintains good administrative practices in terms of prompt and accurate communication
- Assist team in handling inquiries, complaints and working through appropriate business functions to problem solve for a quick resolution
- Attend customer shows and assist in developing new show strategies to drive retailer participation
- Generate monthly reporting, analyze and interpret data to uncover successes/opportunities that will assist in delivering objectives
- Research, recommend and implement emerging trends as appropriate for our businesses
Education and Experience Profile
- 2-4 years of selling experience required
- Experience working with retail customer preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and written skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…
- Ability to travel up to 50%