The Max Challenge
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fitness Center Manager
at The Max Challenge
WHO WE ARE
THE MAX Challenge is a 10-week body and mind renewal system. This system is designed to make fast and lasting changes to your appearance and overall well-being. We do this by combining nutrition counseling, fitness classes and motivation. Being part of ‘THE MAX’ is like having a personal trainer, nutritional counselor and success coach.
THE MAX Challenge inspires everyone NOT to settle for mediocrity and to push themselves to reach personal health, fitness and wellness goals that they have previously considered out of reach. Many of our members report an increase in energy, confidence and well-being. Not to mention looking better in a bathing suit!
We are the leading fitness concept on the East Coast, boasting 102 locations since its establishment in 2011. And now we are coming to ROSWELL, GA!
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing, fitness-minded, goal-getter, people-person, who can lead a team and run our facility. Does this describe you?
The ideal person will be comfortable teaching some fitness classes as an instructor, whether daily or on an as-needed basis, and be comfortable enough to conduct sales calls, facilitate marketing, and lead a team of instructors, and be the face and name to our members for all areas of membership and managing the facility.
You will be responsible for the following-
- Develop THE MAX Challenge culture.
- Lead generation and lead conversion
- Coach, Train, Inspire and Connect with staff and members
- Hire, train and coach staff towards the achievement of their results.
- Enforce all MAX standards such as cleanliness, uniforms, etc.
- Evaluate financial data and key performance indicators.
- Evaluate performance of reporting positions.
- Process Payroll.
- Make recommendations to current policies and procedures.
- Implement procedures for lead generation, lead conversion and client fulfillment.
- Participate on Social Media.
- Maintain Facebook marketing page.
- Provide members with support; in person, email, phone and online.
- Develop relationships in community.
- Teach assigned classes.
- Participate in weekly conference call.
- Attend trainings.
- Retain members through regular management of the “lost sheep” report.
- Member issue resolution.
- Plan and facilitate kick offs/orientations.
- Coach identification, selection and training.
- Instructor training and certification support.
- Maintain employee folders.
- Educate members on THE MAX Challenge nutrition plan.
You will be required to possess and maintain a current CPR/AED Certificate. All other training will be provided by us.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER IN FITNESS TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL? ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING OTHERS? IF THIS POSITION EXCITES YOU, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!