The UPS Store 6674
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Multi-Center Store Associate
at The UPS Store 6674
|Posted||September 29, 2018|
|Company||The UPS Store|
|Location||3535 Peachtree Rd Ste 520|
Atlanta, GA 30326
THE UPS STORE, INC. together comprise approximately 4,800 independently owned locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, providing convenient and value-added business services to the small-office/home-office market, corporate "road warriors," and consumers. Our centers offer a variety of shipping, freight, postal, digital online printing, document, and business services through convenient locations and world-class service. The strength of THE UPS STORE, INC. comes, in part, from the talented and dedicated associates that lead and operate each retail location. We endeavor to be the best in every aspect of business by promoting a culture of trust, teamwork, accountability, high expectations, and open communication.
THE UPS STORE, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
- Experience in the pack and ship industry is highly preferred.
- Experience with graphics editing or print production is a plus.
- Only candidates with reliable travel to and from Buckhead and Dunwoody will be considered.
- If you do not fill out the virtual interview portion of this application with a reasonable level of detail you will not be considered.
- If you click one button and apply for this job on Indeed you will not be considered. I will not look at your resume.
The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Empathizes and manages demanding, impatient, and/or frustrated customers to turn a stressful event into a positive experience
- May open and/or close the store and perform end-of-day accounting, etc.
- Takes ownership of the customer's shipping needs and offers viable solutions
- Develops as a team player and is critical to the production process
- Answers phones courteously and provides accurate, detailed information
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
- Expertly operates POS equipment
- Helps with other Center functions as needed, such as faxing, copying, laminating, and binding
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Performs other duties as required
- Good communication and people skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in the Pack & Ship industry preferred.
- Shipping experience desired
- Able to cross sell and up sell products and services
- Able to follow and understand quality guidelines
- Able to operate a wide variety of business equipment
- Strong customer service skills and abilities
- Must be an energetic self-starter who is driven to succeed
- Able to lift 40+ pounds
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Employee Discounts
- Limited Benefits for This Part-time Position
- Flexible Schedule
- Job-sharing Position
- Uniforms Provided