Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Property & Casualty Licensed Agent - Inbound Customer Service
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Property and Casualty Licensed Agent - Inbound Customer Service with TTEC in Duluth, Georgia.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
- Competitive guaranteed hourly wage
- Paid product training
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
Ready to work for one of the most highly-respected providers in the nation? It's time to be appreciated for the knowledge and experience you've gained in the insurance industry. In this role, you'll take a problem and turn it into a solution. You'll use your "get it done", high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
On a typical day, you'll
- Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
- No cold calling
- Utilize your ability to understand the members' life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member's needs and facility the member's financial security
- Follow all appropriate guidelines for the career, state, and company
- Deliver amazing customer experiences
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table along with the following
- Active Property and Casualty license must remain compliant with licensing requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
- 1-year experience multitasking in a Windows operating system computer environment
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side as a receptionist, assistant, or in support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our insurance sales and customer service teams. Maybe you don't have your agent license today? We'll help you through the process, cover all your training and licensing fees along with your CEUs. Its about your professional development.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in TeleTech Please click the link below to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!