Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Database Administrator= Remote, Telecommute - Nationwide
TTEC, formerly Teletech,is seeking a Principal Database Engineer to join our Product Engineeringorganization. This is a nationwide,telecommuting opportunity.
Whychoose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving ourclient's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with ourenhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leaderor Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey tosuccess!
Aspart of our Product Engineering team, you will be a valuable contributor withinour Humanify Enterprise group as a Principal Database Engineer. You will work directly with the team toidentity the design needs of the new or modified application features. The PrincipalDatabase Engineer will have a seat at the table in all meetings such as projectplanning, estimation, standups, and stakeholder show & tell.
Oversee and manage all Government andFederal SQL Server implementations, including architecture, implementation, andongoing support and compliance.
Participate in active discussionsregarding new features for future projects.
Contribute to the Architecture/Designframework.
- Help troubleshoot and verify bugs.
Whatskills you'll need:
Experiencein MS SQL, MongoDB and PostgreSQL in both Enterprise and Cloud (AWS) deploymentmodels
- Experience in configuration, installation, cloning and upgrades of SQL Server databases.
- Experience in monitoring and tuning databases.
- Experience in managing multiple Microsoft databases on large systems.
- Experience setting up Golden Templates for new DB deployments.
- Experience in multi-tasking on multiple projects at once.
- Setup, administer and migrate Reporting Services.
- Author SSRS reports, experience and understanding of SQL SSRS.
- Knowledge in deploy and troubleshooting SSIS packages.
- Experience working with SQL Profiler and system DMVs.
- Experience in backup, restore, DR procedures.
- Experience in SQL Server Replications.
- Experience working with HA environments (Log Shipping, Mirroring, Clustering, AlwaysOn).
- Advanced TSQL tuning is desired.
- Proficient in writing Transact SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Communicate effectively with team members, team leads, and on occasion with clients.
- Organize and prioritize individual workload in order to meet required deadlines.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Software Development a plus.
- Ability to pass a US Security clearance
TTECis a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languagesacross social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from our four customer experiencesegments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide anamazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guiderelationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K companymatch, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, employee recognitionprograms, professional development
State of the art technology which allows forseamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives