Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web UI Developer - React - Remote/ Telecommute
TTEC is seeking an exceptional Web UI Developer to join our small and talented global creative team.
We are a consultancy and training division of TTEC that works with some of the world's leading brands in a variety of industries including financial services and healthcare.
We need a Developer who can communicate effortlessly with a wide range of internal and external clients.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
* 3-5 years of demonstrated web development experience
* In-Depth knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS
* Ability to use CSS to implement any layout with organized and clean stylesheets
* Proficiency in React
* Experience with Responsive design and Frameworks
* Experience with creating APIs and Web Services.
* Experience with Enterprise Service Bus technologies such as SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to propose, advocate and critique design alternatives to determine solutions.
* Familiarity with PHP MyAdmin, browser-based MySQL administration software
Successful applicants will have:
* An ability to ask the right questions and listen actively
* An awareness of commercial realities and a confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization
* Energy, enthusiasm and a genuine desire to produce outstanding work and enjoy doing it
* A personal sense of responsibility and a willingness to go the extra mile for the client
* A strong eye for detail and ability to work well under pressure
* The ability to self-manage workflow and timelines to ensure projects are delivered beautifully, on budget and on time
* Organizational skills and discipline with process and procedures
* The cultural awareness to work with globally diverse clients across different time zones
If you are interested in developing your creative career with us, please click through and apply.
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.