Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Payment Consultant
at UL LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Category
- Software Development
Contribute to a safer, secure and more sustainable World! At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
The new Identity Management & Security (IMS) division of UL extends this safety mission from ‘safety in the physical world’ to ‘security in digital the digital world’. UL Identity Management & Security focuses on securing large, mission critical digital transaction infrastructures such as payment networks, ticketing infrastructures, and mobile commerce environments. UL helps our payment industry customers to build trusted security, compliance and interoperability into their payment infrastructures globally and locally.
As a Senior Payment Consultant, you will act as an advisor towards customers by performing chargeable work through report writing, testing, and providing other required deliverables. Provides expert technical expertise within transaction security customer base. Provides lead generation support and assists in developing new services. Assists in the training and coaching of new employees.
- Performs chargeable work through report writing, defining and/ or evaluation of specifications, technical requirements, information analysis, testing, test management, (pre)auditing and other advisory services.
- Provides high-level technical support to customers and internal staff. This may include test planning, logistics, updating test procedures, training and quality issues.
- Supports lead generation and chargeable work and assists with sales opportunities.
- Contributes in the training and coaching of new employees.
- Meets customer demands and delivery requirements in all respects.
- Acts as a representative in the customer environment.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- University Degree (Equivalent to a Bachelors degree), preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or a technically related discipline plus generally five years of related experience
- Knowledge of ISO 8583 and ISO 7816 is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with EMV testing and certification
- Knowledge of Mobile Payments, NFC protocols, Tokenization and EMV 3DS is a plus
- Proven experience in customer-facing advisory services, technical expertise, and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 80% (Domestic)