Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Project Manager
at UL LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Category
- Program/Project Management
Contribute to a safer, secure and more sustainable World! At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
The Technical Project Manager is a passionate, self-driven employee with a proven ability to direct and coordinate cross-functional teams to complete projects within scope, time, and budget constraints that provide value for our customers. The ideal candidate will have hands-on management experience successfully working cross-functionally with development, marketing and sales teams in an Agile environment; as well as excellent interpersonal skills to interact with the client on a daily basis.
- Responsible for managing the implementation of significant projects involving complex systems or multiple deliverables within a department or functional area. Plans and directs program schedules and budgets.
- Monitors program from project initiation through delivery, interfacing with stakeholders on applicable matters.
- Oversees the coordination of program/project activities generally within a department or functional area.
- Organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the program on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Assigns and monitors work of program staff.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate customer meetings, negotiate and influence outcomes.
- Strong program/project management and leadership skills to manage projects utilizing, personnel from multiple disciplines.
- Ability to identify and manage priorities as demonstrated by the ability to establish, track and meet schedules for multiple projects while maintaining high quality and exceptional customer service.
- University degree in Business Administration or technical field plus generally five years of directly related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PMP is a plus
- Must be able to travel up to 25 %