Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MANAGER, SERVICES ENABLEMENT - READINESS
at Ultimate Software
Ultimate Software Services Organization is recruiting a Services Enablement (Readiness) Manager to represent our organization in partnership with the PDIS team to manage organizational readiness and initiatives. Responsibilities will require you to provide project and management expertise, as well as coordinate specific product knowledge, testing, analytical and design skills. Strategic thinking is needed to vision future outcome of development enhancements. Prior product and services field experience is helpful. Position will require management of participants in Domain and Program Readiness process and appropriately manage communications to the wider of organization of the Service team.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Partner across Services and with GTM Delivery to define a scalable and effective enablement strategy which is adaptable to changing business environment, and ensures Services Peep readiness for Product and Service releases
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure information sharing to plan and prepare for a successful delivery and support of our products and service offerings
- Working with Learning partners, enable Services Peeps with the processes, tools and training needed to operate efficiently, scalably while delivering a superior customer experience
- Oversee the management of Service Ambassadors assigned to represent our Service organization in each Domain and Program need
- Update Services Senior Leadership (shareholders) in periodic meetings on progress of product and programs, issues and opportunities for organizational impact, and overall release readiness
- Oversee the engagement of regular update meetings with Services Ambassadors to ensure their participation in process, understand risks as assessed and communicate updates to Services Leadership Team through standard format and process
- Oversee engagement with Services Ambassadors for awareness, risk assessment, invitation due to escalation by Services Ambassador or as a substitute to ensure representation in meetings
- Represents all of Services across assigned Domains and Services Programs
- Oversee communication with Services Ambassador for updates, escalations and issues related to Domain and Program projects
- Ensure efforts are coordinated to assimilate SMEs into project at necessary times to participate in knowledge sharing and testing
- Ensures critical information about the product and its exceptions are known and action plans in place
- Is accountable for the tracking and the completion of the readiness activities
- Manages organizational readiness including but not limited to new products, new releases and tools within our Product Domains (Pay Tax, People, Platform, Talent, Time, Mobile, Perception) and Services Programs impacting our Services organization
- Strategic, holistic thinker required to commit to improving the customer and Peep experience
- Specific product knowledge to Domain is helpful with preference to knowing integration to other domains
- Strong communicator, highly organized and deadline focused
- Must understand and become a change agent
- Experienced manager of projects and people
- Multi-task capable to control the various project, initiatives, participants and reporting needs of the position
- Detail oriented and thorough in process review
- Organized ability to negotiate and compromise
- Partner and team player
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to coordinate with PDIS leadership to ensure a coordinated GTM approach
- Understand cross domain product and services integration and dependencies
- Broad institutional knowledge or the capability to learn quickly the various services organizations and their specific requirements
- Ability to oversee testing including ensuring test plan is inclusive with understanding of success measures
- Ability to discern what is not included in release and requirements to mitigate risk
- Must have innovative thinking with pioneer mindset and independent thinking
- Experienced in Ultimate Software application(s) via activation, support, training or long term customer user
- Awareness of different responsibilities between services organization and that representation requires support of all of them
- Preferred experience in strategy, planning, testing and release of new product, process
- Expect 50% to participate in onsite meetings including Strategy, Alpha, Beta and controlled release
1 Services Ambassador: Services Ambassadors represent our Services Organization in partnership with the PDIS team across Product Domains and Portfolios to manage organizational readiness and initiatives. Portfolios include PDIS and Services Programs for new or enhanced product and tools with impact on our Services environment. Responsibilities require them to provide project management and analytical expertise, as well as both general and specific product knowledge.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org."