Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Director - Multi-family New Construction Amenities
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As the National Director, New Construction Amenities you will be responsible for driving revenue at the C-Suite with new and existing multi-family communities for industry-leading amenities and transitioning them into clients. You also drive market expansion of Concierge and Full-Service Amenity solutions within the multi-family industry for Valet Living Home.
Essential duties include:
- Leverage current relationships to maximize opportunities with development teams within our national management companies/owners
- Drive sales by generating a robust pipeline through strategic, and consultative solution selling
- Identify and cultivate new relationships with national multifamily developers through networking, appointment setting, industry conferences and associations
- Build network and align with key national accounts and decision makers
- Establish and maintain strong customer relations, with both internal and external clients
- Create and present customized solutions specific to client’s goals, needs, and budget
- Develop and execute a prospecting strategy to target the ideal customer criteria (ICC)
- Collaborate with sales team regularly for strategic planning and execution, and identify opportunities
- Demonstrate and maintain strong industry knowledge and business acumen to help drive revenue from the top down
- Monitor competitor products and industry trends and adjust business strategy accordingly
- Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost
- Research and track multifamily planned development and new product coming online to identify opportunities in the infancy stages of development
- Perform other duties as assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years proven success selling to the new development multifamily industry, targeting senior leadership at the national level
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Ability to effectively implement sales and marketing strategies
- Prior experience negotiating sales contracts
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with superior interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences as you will be the brand ambassador for Valet Living Home suite of products
- Exceptional planning, follow-up and research skills
- Prior experiencing with Salesforce is a plus
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple processes independently while demonstrating a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Act as a subject matter expert on the services offered by Valet Living and knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the multifamily industries
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence both internally and externally to ensure standard-setting client support.
- Ability to consistently adhere to the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.