Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Solutions Consultant
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Reporting to the Regional VP of Valet Living Home, the Sales Solutions Consultant will be responsible for supporting the sales team and providing consultation and product demos to potential clients.
- Help drive sales at Valet Living Home in order to meet revenue goals
- Be the product expert and owner for all Valet Living Home services
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales teams to create and revise unique sales strategies
- Communicate client feedback and needs to the Product team
- Work with Production to test new features and improvements
- Collaborate with Marketing to create case studies, collateral and attend marketing/sales events
- Perform pre-sales consulting to capture client business and technical requirements
- Work with sales team and clients to capture opportunities for improvement
- Develop deliverables to include solutions configurations and statements of work
- Prepare, conduct and participate in RFPs
- Conduct product demos for all potential and existing clients
- Create dynamic presentations, case studies, demos and proposals that showcase value to potential clients
- Assist marketing with designing value proposition for new products and use cases
- Develop tools and resources to ensure a successful pipeline generation and other sales processes
- Collaborate with operations to grow accounts and source client testimonials
- Assist in the creation of go to market strategies for new services or products.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with senior leaders
- Create and maintain relationships with clients and assist with client retention efforts
- Develop effective client renewal processes and strategies
- Ensure that prospect and client expectations match Valet Living Home’s service solutions
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in pre-sales technical consulting
- Experience presenting and demonstrating technology products and services
- Experience working with technology geared for service industries
- Pipeline generation experience
- Experience providing operations and/or selling luxury services or items
- Experience working in a high-paced, entrepreneurial, changing and rapid growth environment
- Have prior involvement in a start-up business or service is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to travel 65% of the time
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- In depth knowledge of technology for the service, hospitality, retail, leisure or travel industries
- Highly proficient in MS Office and presentation platforms
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Collaborative, self motivating team player
- Regularly required to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods utilizing computer/keyboard, and mobile communication devices.
- Regularly required to stoop, bend, crouch, push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs, reach with hands and arms.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.