Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Visualization Analyst
at Vanco Payment Solutions
Are you ready for the next step in your data career and want to use both your creative and analytical skills? Do you want to create an end user product that is beautiful and makes an impact? Come be a part of our exciting team!
We are looking for a Data Visualization Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team! Vanco is taking data to the next level by transforming traditional reporting into creative visualization. We need a creative-minded and data-fluent individual who will support our company by building and maintaining visualizations, reports, and dashboards that are critical to our company’s success.
Our BI team is open, supportive and talented. When you join the morning standup, you’ll discuss what you’re working on, any roadblocks and how the team can help you. We work hard to foster transparency and encourage excellence.
What you’ll be doing:
The Data Visualization Analyst is crucial to the team as you’ll bring experience interpreting data requests into visualizations that are intuitive, easy to interact with, and help the reader make informed business decisions. You’ll be part of a growing team that collects, preps, combines and reports on data from all corners of the company. The Business Intelligence team supports every department in our SaaS payments company. This role has excellent growth potential as you will become an authority on the application and will manage support and the roadmap for additional development.
Who you are:
- You are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- You have 5 years experience with SQL, doing DBA work and advanced queries
- You have experience with Data Visualization, at minimum in a school setting
- You have experience with BI platforms such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, preferably Looker
- You are independent and a self-starter, able to meet deadlines
- You have excellent skills in teamwork, collaboration and customer service
- You communicate effectively, written and verbally
- You are highly curious, motivated to learn and passionate about data
- You gravitate towards problem-solving in a creative, analytic way
- You find this job posting exciting and think it will be a great fit for you
- Experience with cloud-based database solutions (Azure and Snowflake)
- Advanced Looker skills
- Embedded BI experience
If you fit the qualifications, here are the types of roles you could transition from: Finance Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Analyst, BI related roles
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD Insurance
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Opportunities to lead and develop your team and create processes and structure
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!