Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vanco Payment Solutions
Position: Salesforce Administrator
Type: Full time, On-site
Location: Bloomington, MN
Experience Needed: 2 years in Salesforce, certification in SF Admin
Benefits: Employee Healthcare Benefits, Life and AD&D Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Plan
Who we are: At Vanco, we offer our clients solutions that allow them to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely and seamlessly. As a market leader, we work primarily to meet specialized payment needs for more than 20,000 nonprofits and school systems. These values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day:
- Act with integrity
- Maintain transparency
- Focus on who we serve
- Create a positive workplace
We have a spot for a Salesforce Administrator who has 2 years experience managing an Enterprise-level instance with more than 100 users. We need someone who has also has experience with integrating add-on SaaS products into Salesforce (i.e. marketing automation tools, sales tools, CPQ, etc.).
Our company is growing rapidly, and we are adding this position to help manage those growth needs. In this role, you will be the subject matter expert and go-to person for Salesforce. You will configure, implement and maintain the system according to business requirements, which you'll gather from team leaders.
Our team is friendly, upbeat and energetic. We're able to keep our valued employees happy by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to foster teamwork, encourage excellence and inspire growth. Are you someone who will value that kind of culture?
What you'll be doing:
Overall, in this role, you will implement and administer Salesforce for our company. We will rely on this role to provide strategic direction for our Salesforce system and work with stakeholders to establish and implement workflow and best practices.
You'll do it all - requirements-gathering, custom development approaches, implementing, ongoing testing, updating, daily support, maintenance and training. You will also be the system data expert, auditing data quality and spending time researching and updating the system as salesforce and integration changes occur.
You'll also manage tasks relating to the CRM instance and other integrated applications and train others on core & add-on functions.
Who you are:
- You have 2 years' experience managing enterprise level Salesforce instances
- You have a SF Admin certification
- You have a BA in any field with relevant work experience in configuring and administering Salesforce
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce technical requirements, system configuration, and user requirements
- You have proficiency in working with custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, and formula fields
- Your Excel knowledge is advanced, including experience with index & match, pivot tables
- You are flexible and adapt to meet changing priorities and challenges
- You are driven and work with minimal supervision
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in both written and verbal forms
- You can manage details and are well organized
- You have developed strong documentation and training skills
- You are skillful at building and maintaining working relationships with various departments and vendors
It's a bonus if you have experience as a business analyst, product manager or similar role.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Learning opportunities supported by LinkedIn Learning
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!