Veolia North America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Veolia North America
To support operations at the plant and associated facilities, Veolia is seeking a Wastewater Operator who will operate and maintain wastewater treatment, processing, disposal and testing equipment at the wastewater treatment facility to purify water to meet permit and operational requirements.
Note: position may include required work on weekends, holidays, day or night shift and on call status.
At Veolia North America, we offer our customers a wide range of environmental solutions and help address their environmental and sustainability challenges. By blending our innovative business model with our employee’s skills in operations, engineering, and technology, we are able to supply our customers with the complete package. Our services encompass three areas: energy, water, and waste. At Veolia, we are more than the world’s leading provider of environmental solutions – we are dedicated to customized, cost-effective solutions that reflect best practices, environmental protection, and a better quality of life!
Veolia is a dynamic and rewarding place to work – our management team values and recognizes the unique talents and potential of all employees. In addition, we offer our employees excellent rewards and a dynamic, professional work environment. We also provide a comprehensive benefit package to our employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, employee matched 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement plan, paid time off for vacation, sick and personal leave, and much more!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join the Veolia North America Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Must hold at least an active GA Class 3 wastewater license, Class 2 is preferred.
- Able to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, safety and quality instructions).
- More than 6 months experience with knowledge of the methods, techniques, and practices of wastewater treatment.
- Able to learn and independently operate equipment such as pumps, engines, centrifuge, generators, valves, gates, mixers, conveyors, blowers, dryers, chemical feed, odor control, disinfection equipment, sludge processing filters, belt presses and measuring/control devices, testing equipment and material handling equipment.
- Able to use computer programs for process control.
- Must be able to serve rotational 24 hour emergency on-call
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
Veolia is interested in recruiting top talent in the wastewater treatment industry. We offer great benefits, an annual bonus and competitive wages.
Veolia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.